How to resolve “0x801901f4” prompt on Outlook for Windows 10?
This error is caused by an incorrect username or password on Outlook, this can be fixed by removing and adding your email to Outlook:
1. From the main Outlook window, select File in the upper left corner of the screen.
2. Select Account Settings
3. Select your account, then select Remove.
4. You'll see a message warning you that all offline cached content for this account will be deleted. This only affects content downloaded and stored on your computer. Select Yes to confirm.
5. Go back to Account Setting and select Add and follow the prompt to enter your email address and password and then next.
6. Once the email setup is finished open your Outlook and it should be working now.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.