0x00000024 (NTFS FILE SYSTEM)
In Windows 7, the Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) error with the code “0x00000024” also has the name “NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM” and can be caused by hard disk data corruption.
To fix this error, try running the chkdsk utility tool. If chkdsk does not work, try removing any hardware you may have recently added to your system. Also, if you installed new software or device drivers, uninstall those too.
Your hard drive might be damaged, so consider replacing it if none of the solutions presented here work for you.
Method #1: Run chkdsk
- Insert the installation DVD and boot your PC
- Press any key
- Click Repair your computer
- Choose your operating system, then click Next
- Choose Command Prompt
- Once Command Prompt is launched, enter the following command:
chkdsk /f /r
- Hit Enter
Should the above instructions did not resolve the issue, please don't hesitate to contact us so we can further assist you. You can always reach us out through our support channels below:
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: https://tinyurl.com/RestoroLiveChat
- Phone: 1-888-575-7583