How to resolve the “FAULTY CORRUPT PAGE BLUE SCREEN” prompt
Disable Fast Startup on Windows 10.
- Right-click on the "Start" button and click on "Search".
- Type "Control Panel" and hit Enter on your keyboard.
- Click "Power Options".
- Click "Choose what the power buttons do".
- Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
- Click Turn on fast startup (recommended) so that the checkmark disappears.
- Click "Save changes".
- Restart the PC.
If you encounter some difficulties along the way, considering you have already purchased Restoro or you are someone who is in need of assistance on your computer, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.