How to Change Time and Date on Windows 11
Change Time and Date in Windows 11 manually
- On the Desktop screen, right-click on the ‘Time and Date’ widget towards the right of the taskbar.
- Click on the ‘Adjust date/time’ option from the pop-up list.
- You will be taken to the Date and Time settings screen. Check if the ‘Set time automatically option is switched on. If it is, click on the switch button to switch it off. If it was switched off already, move to the next step.
- Now, next to ‘Set date and time manually’, click on the ‘Change’ button.
- You will now be able to change the Date and Time as per your choice. To apply the changes you made, click on the ‘Change’ button below.
If you encounter some difficulties following the steps above, considering you have already purchased Restoro or you are someone who is in need of assistance on your computer, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.