How to Fix " INSTRUCTION_COHERENCY_EXCEPTION" ( 0x00000056) Error
Causes of The Error
- There is not enough free space in the hard disk of your computer/laptop. For Windows 10 to operate correctly you need to have from 2 to 10 Gb of free space in your system disk.
- An incompatible version of BIOS was installed or the firmware was damaged.
- Device drivers incompatible with the OS were installed.
- Windows registry was damaged or deleted, or cleaning operations accidentally deleted system keys.
- Antivirus software or viruses may block system files or delete important registry keys.
- An error occurred in the work of backup software.
- It can also happen as a result of a Windows update.
- Restore Deleted Files
- Start The Computer in Safe Mode
- Update a Driver With The Device Manager
- Use sfc /scannow To Check All System Files
- Check for Errors The Disk Where Windows Is Installed By Using The Command chkdsk c: /f
- Use The Mode of Compatibility With an Old Version of Windows
- Disable Unnecessary Programs in Windows Startup Menu
- Consult Microsoft Support Service
- Install Latest System Updates
- Scan The System For Viruses
- Test Your RAM
- Make a Clean Installation of Windows
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.