How to manually install drivers
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time.
- Type msc in the run box and click the OK button to open Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, expand the categories and locate the device that you wish to update the driver for.
NOTE: Your device may be in a different category. For some devices, the device name displayed in Driver Easy may be different from what’s shown in Device Manager. If you’re in doubt, click on the device name in Driver Easy. The Driver Information box will pop up, showing the full device name that you should be looking for in Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, right-click on the device name and click Update driver.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Paste the location address you copied in step 2 into the location field, then click Next.
- Wait until the driver installation process completes.
- Once the driver is installed successfully, a window will pop up and let you know Windows has successfully updated your drivers.