How to fix Dism.exe error 1392
Perform an SFC scan
- Click Start.
- Go to the search field box and type CMD.
- Go to Command Prompt.
- Right-click and select Run as Administrator.
- Type sfc/scannow.
- Press Enter.
Whenever you find the dism.exe error 1392, most likely there are corrupted files, and a system file checker scan will help you replace the incorrect versions, with the genuine, correct Microsoft versions.
- Restart your computer and check if dism.exe error 1392 goes away after completing the above procedure.
Run Check disk to check and fix disk errors
- Right-click Start.
- Then, select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Type the following command: chkdsk /f h: and then press enter (the drive with the disk.exe error 1392 problem).
- Scan your computer for malware
Temporarily disable the antivirus program
- Go to your taskbar next to the clock, and click on the antivirus security software icon.
- Right-click on it.
- Select the option to disable.
- Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn’t disable it.
- Perform a system restore
- Clean out junk files
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.