How to Fix Device Manager Not Opening
1) Run Device Manager from the RUN dialog box
Windows 11 provides you with many ways to open Device Manager. If one method is not working, you need to try alternate methods. You can use the RUN dialog box on Windows 11 to open the Device Manager. Here’s what you need to do.
1. First, press the Windows Key + R button on your keyboard. This will open the RUN dialog box.
2. On the RUN dialog box, enter devmgmt.msc and hit the Enter button.
That’s it! This will open the Device Manager on your Windows 11 computer.
2) Open Device Manager via Command Prompt
If the RUN command failed to open the Device Manager on your Windows 11, you could try executing a command on the CMD. Here’s how to use Command Prompt to open the Device Manager app on Windows 11.
1. First, click on the Windows 11 search and type in Command Prompt. Next, right-click on the Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
2. On the Command Prompt utility, type in devmgmt.msc and hit the Enter button.
That’s it! This will immediately open the Device Manager on your Windows 11 PC.
3) Open Device Manager via Computer Management Tool
You can also use the Computer Management tool to access the Device Manager. You need to follow some of the simple steps we have shared below.
1. First, click on the Windows 11 search and type in Computer Management. Next, open the Computer Management app from the list.
2. Next, expand the System Tools section on the Computer Management tool and select Device Manager.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that by utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.