Installing and Using 3rd Party Browsers
Installing a 3rd party Browser is essential and is highly recommended, the said procedure gives you more option and accessibility.
There's a number of available 3rd party browsers, and following the steps below will help you with it:
Google Chrome (download and install)
- Go to https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html (Download installation file)
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you choose Save, double-click the download to start installing.
- Start Chrome:
- Windows 7: A Chrome window opens once everything is done.
- Windows 8 & 8.1: A welcome dialog appears. Click Next to select your default browser.
- Windows 10: A Chrome window opens after everything is done. You can make Chrome your default browser.
- If you’ve used a different browser, like Internet Explorer or Safari, you can import your settings in to Chrome.
Firefox (download and Install)
- Go to https://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-stub&lang=en-US (Download installation file)
- The Firefox Installer that downloads will automatically offer you the best available version of Firefox for your computer. For example, if you have a 64-bit version of Windows, you are offered the 64-bit version of Firefox.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, a notification bar will appear at the bottom of the page with the options to run the installer or save the file to your computer. Click Run to start the process. (Note: If you see an Open File – Security Warning dialog, click Open or Run.)
- The User Account Control dialog may open, to ask you to allow the Firefox Installer to make changes to your computer, click Yes to start the Installation.
- Wait for Firefox to finish installing. (Note: The Firefox Installer may contain an Update or Re-Install button and an option to restore default settings and remove add-ons, If a very outdated Firefox version or very old profile data is detected. Clear the checkbox to keep the old data and click Update or Re-install to start the Installation.)
- When the installation is complete, Firefox will open.
Safari (download and install)
- Go to www.apple.com/safari (Download installation file)
- Click “Safari 5 Free Download”
- Choose your operating system.
- Click “Download Now”
- Run the Installer.
- On Mac, drag the application to your dock. On Windows, do whatever you have to do to get it to your desktop.
- Open the program.
Opera (download and install)
- Go to https://www.opera.com/download (Download installation file)
- Click “Download Now” for windows.
- Run the installer. (OperaSetup.exe)
- Click the run button on the Open File – Security Warning.
- Wait for the download to finish
- Run the downloaded file and perform installation
- Open Opera and hit the road!
UC Browser (download and install)
- Go to www.ucweb.com/desktop in your browser.
- Click DOWNLOAD from the top tab listing.
- Download the Offline Installer to your computer. Click the Offline Installer (50 MB) link from under the Download From UC header.
- Run the Installer. Once the download has finished, open the setup file.
- Install UC Browser. …
You may email our Support team now so we can assist you with it.