VLC volume can't be lowered down from 200%
Check on VLC maximum volume settings.
1. Open VLC Player and select Tools then Preferences
2. Under Show Settings, click “All” radio button
3. Locate and expand Main Interfaces, then click on Qt.
4. Scroll down and change the maximum volume displayed.
5. Save and restart the VLC player.
If Windows volume will stay at 0% even when increased:
1. Right-click the Sound icon on the lower right side of the taskbar
2. Select Playback
3. Select your active audio device and click Properties
4. Select Level then drag the volume back to the right side to increase audio level
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.