How to resolve the battery issue of your laptop?
You can follow the steps below if you are experiencing issues with your laptop not working unless plugged in.
- Click on the "Start" Button
- Type "Device Manager" in the start search box & open the Device Manager
- Look for Batteries and expand it by click on the + symbol on the left
- Right Click on "Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery" & uninstall
Note: This Battery driver will get re-installed automatically when you restart the computer.
- Please Shutdown the computer
- Please remove the Battery and unplug the Power Adapter
- Press and hold the Power Button for full 1 Minute
- Go ahead and put back the Battery and connect the Power Adapter
- Look for "Plugged in Charging" message on the Battery icon.
If you encounter some difficulties along the way, considering you have already purchased Restoro or you are someone who is in need of assistance on your computer, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.