How to Perform a Driver Rollback
Option 1: Driver Rollback
- Windows Vista or Windows 7 steps to roll back your driver:
- Click Start
- Click Control Panel
- Windows Vista: Click System and Maintenance and then System or simply System (in Classic view). Windows 7: Click System and Security and then System.
- In the left pane, click Device Manager
- Double-click on Display Adapters
- Double-click on your NVIDIA GPU
- Select the Driver Tab
- Click on Roll Back Driver
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 steps to roll back your driver:
- Expand the Display adapters branch. Right-click the Nvidia graphics card device and click Properties.
- Click the Driver tab. Then click Roll Back Driver.
- Then you will get a pop-up window like below. Click the Yes button. Then the driver will be restored to the previously installed version.
- Restart your PC for the change to take effect.
If you encounter some difficulties along the way, considering you have already purchased Restoro or you are someone who is in need of assistance on your computer, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.