How to fix Calendar not working in Windows 11?
- Sign in with a Microsoft account
- Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings window and click on Accounts followed by Your info.
- Now, under the Account settings section click on Sign in with a Microsoft account instead. Since we are already signed in with one, we get the Sign in with a local account instead but you will get the former option.
- Restart your computer to apply the changes made, then try to open the calendar widget.
- Update Windows
- Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app, then click on Windows Update in the left panel.
- If you have any new updates to download, click on the Install now button and wait for the process to finish, otherwise click on the Check for updates button.
- Using an older version of Windows could be causing the problem, which can be fixed by updating to the most recent version. The mistake will most likely be fixed in a later update to the software package.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.